We all know they work wonders on our derriere but only if you do enough. What we everything else that we need to fit in how can you squeeze in the minimum of 50 squats a day?
So the thing about squats is you can do them anywhere, even in the toilets! Yes why not try and do 10 squats every time you visits the loo.
How to Squat:
- Stand with your head facing forward and your chest held up and out.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart or slightly wider. Extend your hands straight out in front of you to help keep your balance.
- Sit back and down like you’re sitting into an imaginary chair. Keep your head facing forward as your upper body bends forward a bit. Rather than allowing your back to round, let your lower back arch slightly as you descend.
- Lower down so your thighs are as parallel to the floor as possible, with your knees over your ankles. Press your weight back into your heels.
- Keep your body tight, and push through your heels to bring yourself back to the starting position.